Orange County & Los Angeles
About Our All-Female Electric Strings Quartet
Accepts the Following
Book local musicians in Southern California with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking All-Female Electric String Quartet from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of professional electric musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
Electric String Quartet's Past Performance
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
Our energetic electric string quartet is a powerful all-female group that is sure to deliver a spectacular performance to events. We recommend them for corporate events or private events that require live music and entertainment for big groups.
Our female violin band does not need plenty of space. However, we do request that you provide us a space that could accommodate 4 chairs, amplifier, and speakers. Our electric string quartet also interacts with the crowd so it is best to give them space where they could interact well with the guests.
It depends on the song that is being played. Our female electric string quartet often play from memory but it greatly depends on the song and request of the client. However, since we have an extensive playlist, we store music on iPads so our musicians can easily access and play the music.
An acoustic amplified string quartet differs from an electric string quartet primarily because of the instrument they use. An electric string quartet uses electric violins that are connected to an amplifier. They often play along with a DJ or to a background track. Also, their music style varies from an acoustic string quartet.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.