About String Duo
Our Violin and Cello String Duo is a great live music and entertainment option for intimate gatherings such as weddings, corporate events, and private functions. For bigger groups (i.e. more than 100 guests) we recommend booking a string trio or a quartet. Our amazing team can play a wide range of music genres from well-loved classics to current hits, making them a great choice for wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Planning music for your event? Select songs from our extensive playlist below. If you are looking for a particular song and can’t find it in our playlist, let us know. We can arrange songs for you and have our team play it especially for you.
We have Cello and Violin Duo teams covering the Southern California area: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Diego, Temecula, Palm Springs, and Santa Barbara.
String Duo's past performances
Accepts the Following
Secure String Duo Backed 24/7 in Southern California
Booking string duo from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our pool of professional string duo and local musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
In the event that the hired string duo or any members of the string duo cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
We guarantee that your string duo booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book and hire local string duo for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
A string duo is composed of two stringed instruments, most commonly a violin and a cello. The type of music from a typical violin and cello string duo range from classical music to contemporary music such as soft ballads.
A band usually refers to a group of people who play a certain type of music together while a duo is composed of only two people/musicians. A duo and a band can play the same music, except that there are less musicians in a duo.
A musical duo refers to a two musicians who play music together. They often play the same type of music and use their instruments to create a harmony. Musical duos can vary, some examples are violin and cello duo, violin and piano duo, violin and guitar duo, and many others.
A violin and cello duo is a popular duo for classical music. Some good duets include Mozart’s Duo for Violin and Cello in G Major, Beethoven’s Duet for Violin and Cello in C Major, and Handel’s Passacaglia.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
Meet our team of talented musicians ready to perform and serenade you with beautiful music! Leave it to us to select the artists to play at your event. We match our artists according to venue location, availability, and type of songs requested. If you have a preference for a particular artist/s, please let us know, and we will try our best to accommodate your request.
Check out our top-rated artists below!
LA, OC, SD & Temecula
OC, SD & Temecula
OC, LA, Palm Springs
OC, LA, Santa Barbara
LA & Santa Barbara
OC, SD & Temecula
OC & Palm Springs
LA & Santa Barbara
OC, LA & Palm Springs