Diversity is the name of the game. From swanky Hotel Bars like the BEVERLY-WILSHIRE FOUR SEASONS, FOUR SEASONS (BEVERLY HILLS) or the “Famous” Polo Lounge inside the BEVERLY HILLS HOTEL, to beautiful Fashion Island in Newport Beach, Mark is what some would call the Acoustic Troubadour, a dying breed, with nothing but guitar and voice in hand. He has been requested and had the pleasure of performing for such such artists as; JOHNNY DEPP, JON BON JOVI, PAT MONAHAN (Train), KEITH URBAN, NICOLE KIDMAN, KENNY CHESNEY, WHITNEY HOUSTON, MICK FLEETWOOD (Fleetwood Mac), TOM CRUISE, KATIE HOLMES, KATHERINE HEIGL, PAULA ABDUL and PIERS MORGAN.
- In November 2015, Mark had the Honor of performing for the PRINCESS OF THAILAND at the Hotel Bel Air.
- In the Winter of 2015, He opened for the legendary Grammy-Winning LOVERBOY!
- In 2016, He opened for Rock Icon PAUL STANLEY (of KISS), as well as Grammy-Winner EDWIN McCAIN.
- In January 2017, Mark opened for TAL BACHMAN (writer/performer of the Hit song “SHE’S SO HIGH”).
Some of his Corporate clients include FORD MOTOR COMPANY, COCA-COLA, AFLAC, ARROW SI, WOLCOTT ARCHITECTURE and HONEST TEA to name a few.
He also had the amazing honor of sharing the stage with these amazing artists: KENNY ROGERS, THE KILLERS, PAUL RODGERS (Bad Company), RICHARD MARX, LOU GRAMM (Foreigner), TOMMY SHAW (Styx), LITTLE RIVER BAND, BRET MICHAELS (Poison), LOVERBOY and recently worked with the talented J.R. RICHARDS (Dishwalla) on his new upcoming CD. In 2015, I also appeared on JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE! performing with Swedish-DJ Sensation ZEDD!
- In 2003, he wrote and performed on BRET MICHAELS (POISON) debut-solo record SONGS OF LIFE!
- In 2004, he had the honor of working with the “legendary” QUINCY JONES in putting together the Humanitarian Concert “WE ARE THE FUTURE” in Rome, Italy, which was broadcast to millions around the world.
- In 2006, he wrote and released my first independent solo record SHADES OF 8, which produced the single WAITING FOR YOU, subsequently used in the trailer for the cult-classic film MY SASSY GIRL
- In 2012, he was asked to AMERICAN IDOL Winner DAVID COOK’s first single – HARD TO BELIEVE…
Mark's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.