When Mark picks up his guitar, hold on, good things are about to happen. Mark has got that “it” factor, that thing you notice right away when you say, I can see why that guy is a professional. Before you know it, your foot starts tapping and you and your guests’ heads turn toward the stage, soon after that you are engaged in his storytelling talent, his charisma and his passion for entertaining a crowd. You look at your friends and family and it’s as if you all are thinking the same thing at the same time, you all nod and say, “he’s good”. You feel great because you picked some impressive entertainment for your event. Everything feels right when Mark is singing. Your event is a hit.
But you won’t be the first to book Mark’s skills, leading acts like Loverboy, Paul Stanley of Kiss and Bret Michaels of Poison have asked him to take the stage for their concerts while some of Hollywood’s biggest names like Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise and Keith Urban, Whitney Houston and Paula Abdul (too many more to list) have enjoyed his live talents.
Mark is a family man and is spending less time on the road offering you a unique opportunity to bring his musical talents to your wedding or event. Check out his videos and you’ll see right away you are about to experience something truly special.
Mark's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
OMG Guitar or guitarists players can be booked or hired to perform at your wedding, wedding bridal entrance, procession or processional, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour or reception. Our professional guitarists (many who are award winning, hold music degrees and have toured) can also play private functions or corporate events, in country club, lounge or nightclub venues, or in a live wedding band or other live music entertainment. Our trained guitar players can also perform in a quartet ensemble with string musicians, alongside violin, cello, viola or harp players as well as live in modern duo situations. To book, hire or get a quote with the right cost for your budget for your guitar or guitarist player performer near you, contact us.
Your guitar player can cover popular and contemporary or pop music songs and depending on their education, other styles of guitar music and compositions including classical, Jazz, r&b top 40. At OMG, we match you up with just the right professional guitar player to perform for you and your guests. Our website’s guitarist profiles and youtube videos can assist in finding the right live guitar performer near you. Feel free to ask me any questions.
Absolutely. Our professionally trained guitar players, many of whom have music degrees or are award winning musicians, often are asked to play this often. Remember, our guitarists or guitar players can also play anong side cello, keyboard or piano players, violin or harp players creating that elegant and classical ambiance. This can make that “walk down the isle” moment, when the Traditional Bridal Chorus or Canon in major D song by Wagner is played, even more elegant and memorable for the bride’s wedding.
Yes, if some of your favorite or sentimental songs near your heart from your songlist are not part of our guitar or guitarist’s current songs they know, it can be learned and played just for you. We need at least 30 days to get the song prepared for you. Most of the time learning a song is at no additional cost. Many clients ask me this question and we are happy to make your event or wedding day live musical experience the best it can be with your favorite songs.