Bridal Entrance Song
Bridal Song is the most important song of the ceremony. Often, live music helps bring out the emotions of the couple and everyone else, thus; the photographer and videographer capture the particular moment.
Pick one song. It could be the couple’s theme song or the traditional Canon in D, Here Comes the Bride or any of your favorite song.
If the aisle is short, we recommend walking a little slower than usual, that way we can play the entire song and the photographer and videographer gets enough time to capture the moment.
1. A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
2. All of Me – John Legend
3. Canon in D – Pachelbel
4. How Long Will I Love You – Ellie Goulding
5. Wedding/Bridal March – Wagner
6. Hallelujah – Jeff Buckley
7. Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Golding
8. Marry Me – Train
9. Marry You – Bruno Mars
10. You Are The Reason – Column Scott
11. Perfect – Ed Sheeran
12. Ave Maria – Schubert