Hire Piano Violin Duo
Our Piano and Violin Duo is a versatile team perfect for traditional church weddings and outdoor weddings alike. They play a wide range of music genres, from classics to emotional ballads and pop songs, fitting for wedding ceremony and cocktail hour music. They are also a great choice for corporate events, special events, and private events such as funerals or baptisms.
Our Piano and Violin Duo has a huge selection of songs in their repertoire but if you have a specific song that is not in their playlist, let us know and we will be glad to play it at your event. For church/indoor events, our team will bring a portable keyboard if a piano is not available at the venue.
Looking for a Piano and Violin Duo near you? We have teams covering Southern California: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Diego County, and Palm Springs.
Our Piano and Violin Duo's past performances
Book local musicians in Southern California with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking artists or musicians from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of 100+ professional musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
Our musicians can choose parts of the bridal song that might best fit the wedding processional. Our musicians adapt to what the situation calls for. If the processional takes only two minutes, they can end the song where the processional ends. Our piano and violin duet are experienced in playing for weddings and events and they can adapt quickly to what the moment calls for.
Some churches require that you submit your music to them for approval. However, it really depends on your church. In these cases we recommend that you communicate with your church to ensure that your preferred songs can be played during your ceremony.
Yes, we do request that the wedding planner/coordinator gives the musician/musicians a cue when to play or when the bridal entourage starts entering. Having a coordinator give cues to our musicians also creates smoother transitions in between parts of the ceremony.
For venues without a power outlet or generator, we do recommend that you inform us in advance so we can prepare the necessary equipment for your event. Our violin and piano duet will bring amplifiers and speakers with a battery pack so that you and your guests can enjoy live music with no worries!
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.