Hire Classical Musicians (Piano/Cello/Violin Trio)
Our Versatile Trio is a wonderful choice for traditional church weddings as our pianist is well-versed in music commonly played during a typical Catholic wedding mass. For church/indoor events, our team will bring a portable keyboard if a piano is not available in the venue.
We have teams providing live music and entertainment in Southern California, including Los Angeles, Orange County, San Bernardino, San Diego, Temecula, and Palm Springs.
The Versatile Trio's past performances
Book classical local musicians in Southern California with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking local classical musicians from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of 100+ professional classical musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
The popular wedding march that is often called “Here Comes the Bride” was created by Wagner for an opera. It is traditionally played during the bridal entrance or bridal walk. Its grand and elegant tune is sure to make heads turn to see the bride make her entrance, definitely one of the highlights of a wedding. Our wedding music trio specializes in music for wedding ceremonies such as the bridal march.
Often it really depends on how long you would like your wedding. Catholic weddings have several parts that might need hymns such as the responsorial psalms and the communion. We do recommend that you select between three to five songs for the responsorial psalms and the communion.
It varies depending on the instruments, however, most stringed instruments can react to cold weather. For example, the violin and cello might need to be readjusted frequently but the piano/keyboard most likely will not be affected by low temperatures. For outdoor locations, there are instances when we would bring a heater to keep the instruments from getting too cold.
A typical Catholic wedding mass lasts between 45 minutes to an hour. Catholic weddings with a communion typically last longer. We do recommend that you let us know if you prefer to have communion service so we can help you choose songs for the communion and responsorial psalms. Hire classical musicians for your catholic wedding mass to play beautiful live music for your wedding.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 50% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.