Hire Piano and Cello Duo
Our Piano and Cello duo is a popular choice for weddings, corporate functions, and other private events. Our String duo harmonizes beautifully with Cello’s deep tunes accented by the melodies of the Piano. Our Piano and Cello duo is an excellent choice for wedding ceremonies and cocktail hour. Our team has a wide repertoire of popular wedding songs, classical music, and contemporary hits.
Thinking of booking our Piano and Cello duo for your Catholic wedding? Our Pianist can also play Wedding Mass music such as responsorial psalms and other songs. For church/indoor events, our team will bring a portable keyboard if a piano is not available in the venue.
Our Piano and Cello Duo's past performances
Book local musicians in Southern California with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking artists or musicians from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of 100+ professional musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
A Catholic church wedding often involves music during the prelude, processional, bridal entrance, and recessional, but there are also parts of the program such as the responsorial psalms, acclamations, and communion that would benefit from live music. We recommend that you select 10 songs for prelude music, 3 for communion, and 1 piece for the other parts of the program. If the music happens to be too short, our musicians will play it on loop. We recommend that you hire our piano and cello duo to play live music for intimate church weddings.
We often recommend that a classical piece such as Air on G String by Bach or a piece by Vivaldi be played at the beginning of the ceremony. This helps set the tone and mood of the wedding. For responsorial psalms, songs such as Set Me as a Seal and Hand in Hand come to mind. Our cello and piano duet specializes in these types of music.
The piano can be paired with a variety of instruments, including the violin, cello, flute, and other instruments. If you like the style of Piano Guys, it is best to pair the piano with a cello. Our piano and cello duet is popular for weddings. However, the choice of instrument to pair with the piano depends on the style that you like.
Yes, if your event location does not have a piano, our musicians will bring a portable keyboard with them. Please let us know if you need a piano at your event and we will gladly bring a portable keyboard on the event date.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.