About Diana | Wedding Singer Pianist
Diana's past performances
Book Singer Pianist in Orange County with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking artists or musicians from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of professional singer/pianist, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
In the event that an artist or musician cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
A piano recital is a concert performance by one musician or many different musicians. Oftentimes, a piano recital marks the end of a musician’s education/training. This marks a musician’s achievement and therefore, is a celebration.
Our musicians arrive at the wedding or event venue one hour or 45 minutes before performance. This means that they are ready to perform and do not necessarily need to eat. However, for performances that exceed four hours, we require that a vendor meal is prepared for our musicians.
Our wedding ceremony pianist can play numerous songs on the piano while singing. However, we do require a break in between 45-minute non-stop performances, especially for performances that exceed 2 hours. A 45 minute performance often consist of 15 songs.
It is important to know if a pianist is able to perform your preferred songs. Also, we remind our clients to check the venue for a piano on-site. It is unfortunate if a pianist arrives at an event without an instrument to play. If there is no piano in the venue, our pianist can bring a portable keyboard and speakers.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 50% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
Diana was such a pleasure to work with! She is a true professional and one of the highlights of my wedding this past December. She was so easy to work with and made this aspect of wedding-planning completely stress-free for me! I knew exactly what songs I wanted her to play at my wedding, and a couple weeks before, she even did a trial performance and uploaded it to Youtube for my approval! It sounded more amazing than the original piece, and the only thing I wanted changed was the pacing, which she said she would be happy to change, and later on during the week, she had another video for me to approve! Of course, I loved it! On my wedding day, she arrived early to practice and set up, and everything went smoothly during the ceremony. All of my guests kept asking me who was playing the piano and singing because they were so impressed with her performance! I think Diana’s best traits, other than her sheer talent, also include her originality and good ear for music (if you want, she can take requests but also make it her own and sound 10x better!) and also her flexibility. Weddings don’t always go as planned, and during the ceremony, the bridesmaids and flower girls didn’t finish walking out yet, but the song already ended, and Diana quickly figured out what to do and looped the song so no one in the audience noticed. If you are looking for a true musician to make your special day that much more special, then I recommend you to book Diana!
I am an event planner who was very impressed by this company. I had the pleasure of working with Ocdamia for a 50th wedding anniversary and was very pleased with the professionalism and pricing. Margie (I believe she’s the booking agent or manager) was a delight to deal with, I expressed to her my clients budget and we were able to come to a mutual contract that not only pleased my clients but the musicians as well. Ocdamia Strings is an excellent addition to not only a wedding ceremony/reception, but any event seeking an elegant setting. They can play the beautiful classics all the way to modern music and every genre in between; their repertoire is massive! The musicians were on time and very pleasant. My clients were so happy and very pleased with the music played throughout the night. I will definitely have them listed as a vendor highly recommended for my future clients.