About Levi | Vocalist/Guitar Player
Levi, a solo guitarist in Southern California, was born and raised in Huntington Beach, CA, where he acquired a taste for surfing and music. At an early age he found great enjoyment experimenting on various instruments with his Grandpa James. Through his church, he developed further as a musician after picking up the guitar at the age of 12. Guitar is his primary instrument, but he plays over 10 different instruments including drums, voice, mandolin, trombone, and accordion. Levi went on to graduate in 3 ½ years from Biola University, earning his degree in Music in Worship. While he was there, he received several awards for performance and composition.
Levi is now located in Murrieta, CA, where he lives with his wife Megan and cats, Taco and Carl. Some of his biggest musical influences include John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson, Taylor Swift, Antoine Dufour, Andy McKee, and Tommy Emmanuel. He enjoys playing live at weddings, live entertainment events, corporate functions, and other private events. He plays a variety of music genres perfect for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hour, dinner reception, galas, and other special occasions.
Levi's past performances
Accepts the Following
Book wedding singer guitarist with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking solo wedding singer/guitarist from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of professional local solo guitarists, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your solo singer/guitarist booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
In the event that a solo singer/guitarist cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
Acoustic guitar music brings about a different kind of feel at wedding processionals. The top songs we recommend are Better Together by Jack Johnson, You Make my Dreams by Alex Francis, and Marry Me by Train. These songs also work well when paired with vocals. Our wedding guitarist, Levi is also a singer.
Some modern acoustic guitar wedding songs include Lover by John Adams, You’re Still the One by Bailey Rushlow, and At Last by Kina Grannis. Modern acoustic guitar music is a good choice for weddings because it creates a romantic ambience with a light musical touch. Our wedding singer guitarist has a wide repertoire of acoustic songs perfect for weddings!
You can play the same chords on both the electric and acoustic guitar. One key difference is the sound it creates. Acoustic guitars generally produce the same sound while electric guitars are more versatile. The sound of electric guitars can be easily enhanced and changed.
Yes, our wedding singer guitarist for hire accepts and accommodates special song requests from clients. We recommend informing us ahead of time if you have special song requests. We can also arrange the music for you if it happens to be not in our playlist.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.