Natasha is a talented musician and harpist based in Grand Terrace, California. She is a college student at La Sierra University, where she is studying to become a physician. Natasha began playing the harp at the age of 10 and has performed at a variety of venues, including high schools, universities, churches, orchestras, symphonies, and ensembles both locally and internationally. She has also attended numerous master classes for harp and completed her certificate of merit (level-10) at the age of 16.
In addition to her harp playing, Natasha is also an accomplished saxophonist. She is passionate about using her music to bring joy and comfort to others, and she has donated hundreds of hours of her time to playing at senior centers, hospitals, nursing homes, and churches. Natasha is available for weddings, funerals, corporate events, and other special occasions, and she can perform a wide range of musical styles, from classical to religious to pop. Her musical mentors include Dr. Celia Chan, Kirk Udvardi, Giovanni Santos, Dr. Dean Anderson, Dr. Raejin Lee, and Dr. Ariel Quintana.
Natasha's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.