Violinist with DJ Los Angeles
Yennie, a solo violinist, describes herself as an Asian American gal who performs live on her electric violin/viola to a variety of music genres including but not limited to EDM Dance, pop/rock,country, hip hop, & R & B. Free-spirited and highly energetic, Yennie loves to improvise. With years of experience in the live music and entertainment industry, she has been playing at all kinds of shows, such as weddings, corporate events, private events, fashion shows, clubs, birthdays, engagements, private parties, and venues throughout the country. Locally, she plays all over Los Angeles and Southern California and when she gets a chance, she loves to rock out at LA’s great venues.
Yennie's past performances
Accepts the Following
Book local solo violinist in Southern California with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking artists or musicians from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of 100+ professional musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
In the event that an artist or musician cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
Booking and General Policy
EDM means Electronic Dance Music. Electronic Dance Music is a high energy music with a fast rhythm. It is often played at clubs, festivals, or wherever there’s dancing! That includes wedding receptions, and our electric violinist together with a DJ plays along to EDM music!
It really depends on your preference but we recommend that slow songs are played as background music during dinner reception. We also recommend that fast songs are played at the beginning of the program and during the dance kick-off.
Yes, violinists, often electric violinists, play together with a DJ. Together, they play pop songs, rock songs, electronic dance music, and many others. Our violinist with DJ in Los Angeles gives and amazing performance, playing EDM hits and popular songs!
A wedding reception playlist depends on your preference. We do recommend 3 sets of music, one played at the beginning of the program, one during dinner reception, and the last set during dance kick-off. A set usually lasts for 45 minutes, or around 15 songs.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.