Brandon is an experienced solo violinist for weddings, corporate functions, other special events. His music spans a variety of genres including classical, contemporary, jazz, pop, and Indian music. He plays music for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hour, dinner reception, and other live music and entertainment gigs.
Brandon's past performances
Book violinist in Los Angeles with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking violinist in Los Angeles from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of professional Los Angeles violinist, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your Los Angeles violinist booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
In the event that solo Los Angeles Violinist cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
Yes! Brandon, our Indian music violinist, specializes in Indian and Pakistani wedding music. Indian weddings are best celebrated with live musicians, whether it be a violinist or a Baraat band.
Yes! Brandon, our Los Angeles wedding violinist, specializes in many types of Indian music. His music spans from Bollywood hits to Punjabi wedding music. If you have any special song requests, let us know! We will gladly accommodate you.
including their instruments and an electric power source. Our wedding violinist will bring their own audio equipment and amplifier for the event.
We recommend that you send your special requests one month before the event. Our solo wedding violinist will learn the music within that time frame and make sure to play it at your wedding or event.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
- 4-Hours Maximum Booking
- Audio System Included
- Background Stationary Playing
- Can play 2 or more Instruments
- Can travel up to 100+ miles
- Celebrity Star Collaboration
- Orchestra Symphony Membership
- Strolling/Upbeat Performance
- Worldwide Tour Experience