About The Soul Mates Duo
Soulmates Duo are a husband and wife team with Brandijo on vocals and Lyle on guitar. They have a unique sound and can cover songs from just about any time period. Whether you need party songs for your corporate event or classic wedding songs for ceremony entrances, Brandijo and Lyle have you covered. They specialize in putting their own spin on crowd favorites. Brandijo and Lyle have an extensive resume and have performed in many states across the US. They have been on television shows, had their music on the radio, opened for well-known artists, performed at numerous weddings and have performed the National Anthem at stadiums. Brandijo and Lyle are excited to perform at your next event!
Soul Mates Duo's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
Our Orange County Guitar and Vocals Duo, Soul Mates Duo perfect for wedding ceremonies, afternoon drinks receptions, dinners, birthday parties and corporate events. They can also be regularly booked for special events at pubs and restaurants such as valentines day dinners, Christmas parties and New Years Eve parties.
Most of our acoustic bands and artists perform a wide repertoire of popular music to cover a range of genres. This makes them the perfect live entertainment for all age groups. You can expect to hear everything from classic oldies, modern chart songs and 90s dance, to R&B, soul, Motown and contemporary club hits for weddings and corporate events – all in a unique acoustic live lounge style.
If you are looking to hire a musician or an acoustic band like our Orange County Guitar and Vocals Duo for a wedding, birthday party or corporate event, here at OMG, you’re in the right place! We offer a range of string quartet, singers, acoustic duos & bands performing everything from contemporary acoustic music to jazz, classical and other genres. We represent only the very best acoustic bands and artists in Southern California. From solo acoustic singer/guitarists to acoustic duos and acoustic bands, you will find something to compliment your event.
Yes! A full Mass requires the booking of additional time due to the longer and more involved ceremony. The Mass music included in this booking is music for the offertory, sign of the peace, communion, and rose presentation. We recommend if you are having a cantor, to please have him or her provide me with the responsorial psalm and any solos in the appropriate key so we will arrange a rehearsal with your cantor prior to your ceremony. Also be sure to check with your officiant and venue to see if there are any restrictions on the music choices, as some do not allow non-classical or non-sacred music.