Artist's Bio & Video
String Duo in Los Angeles
Experience the magic of live music in Los Angeles with our String Duo.
About The Down Beat Duo - string duo
The Downbeat Duo was formed by Brandon (Violin/Viola) and Grace (Violin) through a mutual passion for applying their classical music training to current popular genres.
Working as professional recording and performing artists in Los Angeles, Brandon, and Grace both have varied musical careers from the studio to the stage. Performing with Grammy Award-winning artists such as Jennifer Lopez, Billie Eilish, Kesha, and Michael Buble, and on top-rated tv shows including The Voice and American Idol, Brandon and Grace have extensive experience playing music of all genres.
The Downbeat Duo offers a unique service performing with either instrumental backing tracks or as a classic unaccompanied string duo.
Down Beat Duo's past performances - Hire For Weddings
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
Yes, we will play background music along with the instrumental. For classical tunes, we will use piano tracks. For pop and most popular tunes, we will use full backing tracks. The duo will play the melody and create a unique arrangement.
We can play background music while walking, but the price will be different. We need to memorize the sheet music and coordinate with the A/V company for sound and wireless mic. This will be discussed during the booking process.
The Gentlemen will wear a tux and the ladies will wear a gown. If you have a special attire request please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate it.
Book them now! They are in high demand and their schedule is filling up fast. You can book them up to 3 years in advance.
Artist's Capabilities & Experience
There are no reviews yet.