Socal Wedding Guitar
Lyle J. is a graduate of Musician’s Institute, where he obtained his bachelor’s degree in guitar performance. Lyle has worked with many seasoned performers and is proficient in many styles. His primary instrument is guitar, but being a multi-instrumentalist, he has been a sought after instrumentalist in the OC and LA music scene for quite some time. His skill sets have landed him in major studios with grammy award winning artists such as Timothy Bloom, V. Bozemen, Faith Evans, and more. In addition to being a session musician, he produces and engineers records for artists and commercial/television music. Currently, he performs at well-known venues throughout Southern California, he performs events with his top 40 groups, performs for wedding ceremonies and cocktail hours, tours his original music, and teaches a few select students.
Lyle's past performances
Accepts the Following
Book local musicians in Southern California with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking artists or musicians from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of 100+ professional musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
There are a variety of genres for guitar music. Our solo guitarist, Jose, specializes in Latin, Spanish, and Bolero music, in addition to regular standard pop, jazz, top 40’s and classical music. He is a versatile musician and can also play with other musicians such as violin, percussion, and even singers.
Booking a guitarist through the Ocdamia Music Group ensures that you are booking a professional musician with years of experience performing at weddings and events including our highly-rated service and assistance. Furthermore, you are guaranteed that a musician will be at your event even in the case of a late cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, given our wide network of musicians.
Music education, training, and experience are important indicators of quality. However, it is equally important to take note of a musician’s professional behavior and attitude. With Ocdamia Music Group, you can be assured that our musicians are all professionals who are dedicated to ensuring that you and your guests are treated to a concert-like performance. Jose, our classical wedding guitarist, is a professional, highly-trained, and experienced musician.
A guitarist is expected to provide live music at your event. For wedding ceremonies, a guitarist will play during the prelude, ceremony proper, and recessional. If you book a guitarist for cocktail hour, the guitarist will play music straight for one hour. It highly depends on your contract.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.