socal best solo cellist
Marc's past performances
Accepts the Following
Secure Best Solo Cellist Backed 24/7 in Southern California
Booking local solo cellist from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our pool of professional solo cellist in Southern California, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
In the event that a the local solo cellist cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
We guarantee that your solo cellist in Southern California is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Booking your local solo cellist for wedding, corporate event and other special event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and local live musicians for hire!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
Cello players are often called cellists. Cellists are often trained in classical music and some explore other music genres after their music education. Our solo cellist has years of music education under his belt and enjoys exploring other genres of music with his indie electronic group. A professional musician, he performs at weddings, corporate events, and other private and special events within Southern California.
A cellist plays a different sound compared instruments such as a violin or guitar. A bigger instrument with a deeper sound, a cello creates a distinct melody that brings about a different kind of emotion in people. When you hire a cellist for your event, you and your guests are treated to a musical experience.
A cello can play distinct tunes that is both soothing and emotional. The cello is often a classical music staple and is often combined with violins and viola in a string quartet. It can also be combined with a piano for a unique style or with a violin duet for a more traditional style.
A cello is bigger than a violin and with a larger resonating area. When played, a cello creates a deeper sound than a violin. The music produced can be both romantic and at times lonely but it can be adjusted to any music genre.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.