Simi Valley Violinist
Botchok's past performances
Accepts the Following
Book local musicians in Southern California with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking local solo violinist from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of professional local solo violinist, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your solo local violinist booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
In the event that a solo local violinist cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
When planning music for a corporate event, it is important to know the location, setting, and mood of the event. For casual settings, we recommend contemporary music by our Modern Duo to play background music during a dinner or a luncheon. We recommend our string quartet to play background music for formal events such as gala dinners, formal fundraisers, etc. If a corporate event needs live entertainment, our Variety live band and Jazz band is a good choice.
Yes, we provide music for wedding cruises! We do ask our clients to inform us in advance about wedding location and necessary accommodations. Our Los Angeles Solo Violinist, Botchok, has years of experience as a musician on board cruise ships such as the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line and Crystal Cruises. We would love to be at your event, whether on land or at sea!
It depends on the event and your preference. For wedding ceremonies, prelude music often run for 30 minutes, which is an average of about 10 songs. When playing music for cocktail hour, live music often lasts for an hour which is about 20 songs. With OMG, you can always choose the songs that our musicians, including Simi Valley Violinist, Botchok, will play in a set.
At OMG, we strive to make it easier for our clients. Our website has a playlist with a collection of songs for a wedding ceremony, including prelude music, processional, bridal entrance, recessional, and many more! The music played at your wedding should be personal and should reflect you as a couple so we also accept special requests if the music of your choice is not in our playlist.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.