Artist's Bio & Video
Discover Saxophonist in Los Angeles
Experience the music of Austin in San Diego, the 24-year-old saxophonist from San Diego. Pop, Jazz, and R&B blends, featured by Austin on Dave Koz Jazz Cruiser & more.
About Austin - saxophone player orange county
Austin is a 24-year-old singer-songwriter-saxophonist from San Diego, California. His musical style blends elements of Pop, Jazz, and R&B. Aside from performing, Austin does additional work in film & theatre composition, arranging, and producing. He currently resides in Los Angeles and is a recent UCLA alumnus.
Austin's past performances - modern saxophone players
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
At OMG, you are in the right place if you are looking for the best musicians for your special day. You are guaranteed to have the best live bands including saxophonists in San Diego who will perform for your wedding and even for other events like corporate events that will treat you and your guests into a live music show that you would definitely love.
A lot of saxophonists in San Diego play very well but, if you’re looking for the best Jazz Sax Player, you can visit our website, the OMG. We have Austin, a Jazz Sax Player and composer that will surely give you the smooth and relaxing music that you deserve.
It is better to look for a musician or band that doesn’t just show up on time, but gets there early to test sound equipment and instruments before playing. Our musicians at OMG, always arrive 30-45 mins. before the guests arrive because we know that time is everything when it comes to the day of your wedding and also we also value time. Most wedding bands will need an hour or two (we prefer 2-3 hours) to set up and run a sound check before playing, so make sure that this time frame works with your venue’s requirements.
Couples now are opting to hire wedding musicians and live bands that will play for both the ceremony and reception. This gives you less stress to coordinate on an already busy day, and it’s often a lot more cost effective than hiring separate musicians. Our wedding live bands or even a solo saxophonist will be happy to work with you to play both parts of your wedding.