San Diego Strolling Violinist
Amy was born in Northern California and grew up in a musically talented household. She started learning at 3 years of age and has been playing the violin since 1991. Her studies consisted primarily of classical training with the Suzuki method and every summer, she didn’t miss an opportunity to attend fiddle and bluegrass camps.
Now based in Southern California, Amy believes a musician should never stop learning, and continues to study with other professionals and attends workshops. For fun, Amy loves salsa dancing, being active outdoors, spending free time by the ocean, hiking on a trail, and working out at the gym.
Amy plays a wide range of music for weddings and events with genres spanning classical, pop, fiddle tunes, contemporary, and improvisation. A highly energetic live violinist, she enjoys performing at weddings, corporate events, and private events.
Amy's past performances
Accepts the Following
Book strolling violinist in San Diego with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking solo strolling violinist in San Diego from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of professional solo violinist, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your solo strolling violinist in San Diego booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
In the event that an artist or solo strolling violinist in San Diego cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
The term strolling violinist is used to describe violinists who walk around and interact with the crowd while playing. Strolling violinists often incorporate a choreography while they play music. Our San Diego strolling violinist, Amy, is an energetic performer, bringing violin music to a whole new level.
Yes! In fact, Amy, our electric violinist based in San Diego, performs with a distinct style. She incorporates dancing while playing the violin, at the same time walking around and entertaining the crowd.
Electric violins can be as loud as you would like as long as it is connected to an amplifier. The sound coming from an electric violin can also be altered and modified to a certain style/effect. However, without an amplifier or when not connected to an external
output, it will be barely audible in a large room.
Our musicians, especially our violinist at weddings, bring their own audio equipment to weddings and events. This helps us set up more conveniently. We can also accommodate requests to bring lighting with a minimal fee.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.