Miren is a classically trained violinist with 25 years of experience. She has an extensive background performing as a soloist and as a member of orchestras, chamber music groups, musical theatre productions, operas and rock bands. She was the concertmaster of the San Diego Youth Symphony during its 2006-2007 season and was invited back as an alumna to tour China with the group in the summer of 2015. In 2013, she gave an invited musical performance at TEDxUCSD with pianist, Summer Swee-Singh, with whom she frequently collaborates and tours. Miren has performed live with a number of notable artists/bands such as Anthony Green (of Circa Survive/Saosin), Louis XIV and The Nervous Wreckords and recently toured with the math rock band, CHON.
Miren regularly plays as a solo violinist at weddings, events and shows around California and has performed live in a diverse array of entertainment venues including Carnegie Hall, Copley Symphony Hall, House of Blues San Diego, The Teragram Ballroom, The Glass House, The Casbah, Garden Grove Amphitheatre, The Loft @ UCSD, and the La Jolla Playhouse. In addition to her musical pursuits, Miren is finishing up a PhD in experimental psychology at UC San Diego where she studies auditory perception.
Miren's past performances
Accepts the Following
Book classical violinist in San Diego with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking classical violinist in San Diego from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of professional classical musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your classical violinist in San Diego booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
In the event that an classical violinist cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
The violin is an instrument that goes all the way back to the 16th century. It is a popular instrument and is loved by many people around the world. The violin is often played solo, but it can also be played in a duet, trio, or a quartet, like our string quartet. It can also be part of bigger music groups such as a chamber orchestra or a full orchestra.
Musicians typically arrive on the day of the wedding or event. Typically, musicians arrive one hour before the wedding which gives them time to rehearse important parts of the ceremony. Miren, our San Diego wedding violinist, arrives one hour before the appointment to prepare and rehearse music for the wedding if necessary.
A violin is a versatile instrument that is often seen in Jazz performances. The incorporation of violin in jazz music can be traced to the 20th century when it was first used to play improvised solo lines.
Our San Diego classical violinist, Miren, often performs in the San Diego area and travels to Orange County for weddings and events. To know about other OMG musicians and the areas where they perform, head over to our website. OMG provides live music to events across Southern California.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.