Ginny is a prominently regarded Los Angeles-based electric violinist and singer. Born into a musical family, she began her musical career at age three, beginning training in classical violin, piano and dance in Vilseck, Germany.
Ginny has performed and recorded with artists such as Britney Spears, Black Eyed Peas, Will.I.Am, the Foo Fighters, Snoop Dog, J.Cole, Miguel, Daniel Caesar, Andra Day, Dave Matthews Band, Iggy Azalea, Ruben Studdard and Stevie Wonder (among others), and on the American Music Awards 2014 and 2016 with Nicki Minaj, Skylar Grey, and Shawn Mendes. Ginny was featured as the lead vocalist and electric violinist on the international 4UPrince Tour directed by Questlove in September 2018 – May 2019 and the Dr. Dre Orchestral Tour Aug. 2019.
Ginny was also a member of Grammy-award winning artist Meat Loaf’s band, The Neverland Express, as featured violinist and vocals from age 19-21, toured internationally and recorded on Meat Loaf’s “Hell in a Handbasket” album.
Ginny studied violin at the Colburn School of Music, keyboards and vocals at Musician’s Institute, and undergraduate studies in violin performance at California Institute of the Arts.
Start the countdown, you are about to experience a musical event usually reserved for audiences of some of the greatest entertainers around today. Prepare your friends guests and family for something truly Special. It’s about to get amazing.
Ginny can best be described as an electric rock fusion violinist that moves and dances her way around a venue expressing each note with beautiful energy and musical precision. Her signature talent is mesmerizing and unmistakable.
Ginny is not your fathers violin player, she yields her violin, not like a delicate instrument but more like a machine gun, leaving in her wake, applause and elation. This contrast is one of her many features that makes her different and highly in demand.
See for yourself Ginny’s YouTube videos, and witness her sharing the stage with top artists displaying some of the world-class entertainment OMG offers. Her musical prowess will leave you and your guests rocking and begging for more.
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
Checking online is most common with google and other search engines. OMG can make it easy to choose your violinist with a website that has numerous artist bio’s, along with youtube links showing thier performances and over 500, 5-star online reviews. Since our live musicians and entertainers are some of the most reputable and experienced violin players available today, and carefully pre-screened, you can relax knowing your hired wedding or event entertainment will not only show up, but provide a professional and high quality musical performance. You may also consider a violin player like Ginny in a group, either in a modern or interactive duo with vocals, or in a trio or quartet string ensemble or in a live band or group with a singer.
The best violinists are the most dedicated and experienced players. At OMG, we select only professional violin players, many of whom, like Ginny, have extensive live stage and touring experience. Ginny, for example, is a Los Angeles rock violinist but also capable of playing other styles of violin music, and when hired, you can expect a world class performance. But you’re not the only one making this same decision, Brittney Spears, Dave Matthews Band, Snoop Dog, Foo Fighters and many others have all chosen to hire the exceptional talents of rock violin player Ginny. Music study credentials and degrees are also indications of an artist’s playing ability and is something OMG looks for when screening musicians for booking.
Solo Violin players are popular choices for playing music at your wedding, during a bridal entrance, wedding ceremony or during a cocktail hour. Violinists also perform at private corporate events, cocktail parties, dinner parties and other events where you want to impress your guests with a professional entertainer. Ginny, is an exceptional performer that can bring a crowd to their feet. She has the ability to walk into a room and take over a crowd offering an entertainment experience that captivates you and your guests. Ginny can also accompany other artists, piano or keyboard players, percussionists or other trio’s quartets or live bands or in a violin interactive duo. Electric rock violinists of her caliber offer a versatility that is only limited by your imagination.
Booking or hiring a professional live violinist near you, either in Los Angeles, Orange County or San Diego is easy. After browsing artists’ bio’s and youtube video links on OMG’s website, give us a call or email and we will check your date, give the price or cost and confirm your preferred artists availability. A 25% deposit books your date and you are sent a link from our popular online song portal to create your songlist.
- 4-Hours Maximum Booking
- Audio System Included
- Background Stationary Playing
- Can play 2 or more Instruments
- Can travel up to 100+ miles
- Celebrity Star Collaboration
- Orchestra Symphony Membership
- Strolling/Upbeat Performance
- Worldwide Tour Experience