Artist's Bio & Video
Hire Cellist And Guitarist in San Diego
Cellist and guitarist available for hire in San Diego. Hire With OMG!
About Rockknot Duo - electric cello
Rockknot Duo is one of the most in-demand duo with OMG. Marc (cellist) and Daniel (guitar) plays classical to contemporary and anything in between. They do covers from the Beatles, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Adele, Foo Fighters to Louis Armstrong. The duo is also open to learning new tunes.
Daniel is a versatile musician who plays guitar in all its styles. He went to Shasta College and studied music under Richard Fiske who has roots in classical music that span from 2 centuries of direct knowledge passed down to him from his teachers. Daniel is well versed in rock, pop, RnB, jazz, folk, and classical music. Daniel has performed throughout California in Wineries and churches for weddings & special events for 10+ years. He performs solo guitar and guitar with a melody instrument (cello, violin, or voice) at weddings (ceremonies, cocktail hour, and reception), corporate events, and special occasions throughout Southern California. Daniel also teaches 20+ students of all ages guitar weekly.
Aside from music Daniel has 3 boys who he is raising to be brave, strong, kind, and caring men. You can also find him at a 10th planet Jiu-Jitsu gym near you! Who’s got next round?
Rockknot Duo's past performances - rock duo bands
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
Artist's Capabilities & Experience
There are no reviews yet.