Danielle is a Los Angeles based pianist that has appeared in concert venues across the country and abroad. She has won many notable awards and continues to be an active performer and educator in the greater Los Angeles area
Danielle started her piano studies at the age of six under teacher Setsuko Kim. It was not until studying under Lois Roberts in college that she decided to further her music studies in a performance career. As a Cole Scholar and Distinguished Graduate Honoree, she finished her studies at the Bob Cole Conservatory of Music at CSULB, where she received her Bachelor’s Degree in Piano Performance under the tutelage of Professor Althea Waites. She received her Master’s degree in Piano Performance at the University of Southern California’s Thornton School of Music, where she studied with Professor Antoinette Perry.
Throughout her years of playing she has won numerous awards in competitions such as Bach Festival, Southwestern Youth Music Festival (SYMF) and Music Teachers Association of California (MTAC). She also started violin at the age of 12 and was selected to perform in ensembles such as the Southern California String and Band Orchestra Association (SCSBOA), Colburn School’s Orchestra de Camara, and the Bob Cole Symphony Orchestra. She has had the opportunity to study at USC’s Thornton School of Music and at El Camino College’s Applied Music program as an undergraduate, where she won El Camino College’s Concerto Competition and performed as a soloist with the El Camino College Symphony Orchestra. She was also selected to perform in master classes with renowned pianists including Mariangela Vacatello, Stewart Gordon, and Joseph Kalichstein. She is also a scholarship recipient of the Los Cancioneros Master Chorale Scholarship, Mu Phi Epsilon Scholarship, and Sigma Alpha Iota Scholarship.
Danielle's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.