Shelley’s background as a pianist, flutist and vocalist and as a first call studio singer in Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Dallas and Los Angeles have made her one of the most experienced and versatile singers in the Midwest. As a professional singer, Shelley has worked for music artists such as Johnny Mathis, Dolly Parton, Donna Summer, Sandi Patty, Ray Boltz and Bill Gaither both in the recording studio and in concert. She has recorded commercials for Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Fazoli’s and many others. As a vocal coach, she spends much of her time coaching and training other artists. One of which is her daughter, Krystal Harris Peterson, whose voice can be heard on the movie soundtracks for Princess Diaries, Legally Blonde, Disney’s Country Bears, and others.
Shelley's past performances
Book local musicians in Southern California with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking local artist from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of 100+ professional musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
If the piano is an acoustic one and which belongs to the venue, discuss with them if it can be moved outdoors. Even those pianos, which are easier to move, are sensitive to changes in weather and humidity and will likely need tuning. Our musician will be happy to play a digital electric keyboard if a grand piano is not available at the venue.
Our musicians, including Shelley, our Pianist Vocalist from Orange County, wear professional attire appropriate for the occasions or according to your theme. They can also tailor their outfit to your event – white tie, tuxedo, floor-length gowns, cocktail dresses, smart casual or just all concert black are all possible.
Specific pianists may specialise in particular areas of repertoire, almost any style of music – including pop, jazz, folk, classical – works on the piano. At OMG, our pianist-vocalist from Orange County, Shelley can play a wide range of repertoire during your wedding as well as in different events, including corporate and other special events. She is also extremely versatile, offering you a package of vocalist and instrumentalist all in one!
Absolutely! Our pianist-vocalist usually follows on directly from the ceremony. However, if the reception is in a different venue from the ceremony and the pianist is bringing an instrument, make sure they have enough time to move and set the piano as well as their other equipment to be used.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.