Artist's Bio & Video
Master Violinist in Los Angeles
Discover the captivating sounds of a Persian violinist in Los Angeles. Murrat brings traditional music from Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Syria and exciting live performances to the stage.Book the perfect entertainment for your wedding or event today!
About Murrat - persian events los angeles
Murrat truly embodies the musical stylings of thousands of years of rich Persian cultural history, bringing you back to unique memories with live and energetic violin music from the Middle East regions of Turkey, Iran, Iraq, and Syria. Murrat is a seasoned professional musician and is guaranteed to bring your wedding party or event to life.
Murrat has honed his craft playing violin on many tours, sharing traditional Kurdish music throughout Europe and North America. In 2009 he moved to California where he continued his illustrious history of top level live violin performances. Murrat is confidently skilled and his musical energy grabs your attention. He leads your audience down a road captivating them with his undeniable skills as a professional and experienced violinist.
Murrat praises the UCLA music program, crediting that knowledge as a key to his success and growth.
Omg is proud to offer Murrat, an accomplished professional live music violin performer specializing in Kurdish and Eastern music and can play Persian, classical, hip-hop, rock, R&B, pop, jazz, and even country music
Murrat's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
Our professional musicians, who are among the most highly qualified and educated musicians available anywhere, generally have a large repertoire of songs, but they can, and often do, learn a favorite song or two you would request prior to your big day. They will need 30 days advanced notice to learn the song. There is usually no charge unless our in-house arranger has to write the entire song out by ear.
Also, our musicians are very excited about your day, they love these extra personal touches that make your wedding or event moments even more memorable, so we are happy to provide custom song playlists for you. It really is our pleasure to do so.
Our professional violin players and artists are quite adept at playing different types of live music, so playing some oldies, some pop, modern or contemporary songs along with the classics, is something they do often.
That being said, some artists of course specialize in a genre of music particularly close to their heart, Murrat for example can easily play a Persian cultural song, while playing a Frank Sinatra song next. Watching the YouTube videos and reading the bios of individual artists helps form a clear idea for what is better for you.
The minimum time starts at two hours, additional overtime hours can be added during the event for an additional charge should you want them to stay longer.
The first 20 miles is free, after that a small charge is added for the extra time and gas. Because of the recent broad fluctuation in gas prices, we can give you the current price when you call.
Artist's Capabilities & Experience
There are no reviews yet.