As a southern California native, Peggy began her musical studies in her hometown of Redlands. After learning piano, she studied with Marjorie Call at the University of Redlands and attended the Interlochen Music Camp for several seasons. Peggy began performing professionally at the age of 13, receiving a Redlands Bowl Young Artist Award and performing for many years with the Redlands, San Bernardino, and Riverside symphonies. She won scholarship and talent awards in the Miss Teenage America, California’s Junior Miss, and the Miss California pageants and graduated from UCLA with a degree in Theater Arts.
Peggy has appeared extensively in film, television, and theater as well as performing live at various events around Southern California, including long-running engagements at the Music Center’s Pavilion Restaurant, The Queen Mary Hotel, and The Peninsula Beverly Hills.
Recently, she has been involved with developing and performing the Laser Harp, a hi-tech, electronic harp that makes music using laser beams instead of strings.
In addition to recording with other artists, Peggy has released her own CD, “HARPEGGIO” which is a collection of some of her favorite harp solos played on concert and Celtic harp. This CD includes classical, popular, Irish, and Latin songs as well one of Peggy’s original compositions. She also displays her singing voice on a harp and vocal duet.
Peggy's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
Absolutely!—OMG’s musicians, including our professional harpists, will have a range of performance outfits to choose from that will allow them to perform comfortably, while still looking completely fabulous. They will arrive at the event, professionally dressed. We also do accommodate special requests for themed parties, such as a Hawaiian Luau, holiday parties, and costume parties.
It depends upon hour choices and preferences also on how your event has been planned. Although it is both okay to hire a harpist or a guitarist for a wedding and other special event. Both the harpist and guitarist are versatile, can be played outside and can be both traditional and modern. These two are flexible options for performances throughout the day.
Harp player is still the best instrument to book for a funeral music because of its calming effects as it helps setting the mood for an emotional and moving service. Our harp player also plays at the gravesite however, please keep in mind that some of the cemetery doesn’t have a ramp so it’s hard to push the heavy harp to the site. You may visit this page to see other music ideas for funeral live music services.
We advise booking as soon as possible, especially if you have specific musical requests. On the other hand, we handle last-minute bookings or late bookings all the time here at OMG without any additional fees.