Nico is a guitarist, violinist, violist, electric bass player and vocalist. He has extensive live orchestral and chamber music experience having performed all over the world, from France to Mexico, to La Jolla to Beijing. His touring and world experience means he has the skills necessary to perform with the most highly trained and accomplished musicians anywhere and has graced the stage to adoring audiences with the New York Philharmonic, Chicago Symphony and Vienna State Opera. But Nico is also very well known outside these top circles and well respected for his versatility. One day he can be playing in a full orchestral arrangement, and the next, with the rock band Disturbed or even Plácido Domingo.
It would be interesting to sit in a room with Nico, with a table covered with musical instruments, and watch him produce music from each of those instruments. This is his talent, his passion and born from his strong natural curiosity. When we were kids, some of us when playing with a toy would want to take it apart and put it back together, Nico would probably see if there was some way of getting sounds out of it.
OMG is proud to offer this very special, musically accomplished and fantastically multi-talented performer for your private events weddings and special occasions.
Nico's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
The viola is larger than a violin, the viola has a lower and deeper sound. Sometimes it is easier for a viola player to get a spot in an orchestra because there are less Viola players than violin players. Also the viola and violin string orders are different.
Some of the most famous violin players today are Itzhak Perlman, Mark O’Connor, Jascha Heifetz, Stephane Grappelli and Hilary Hahn.
Booking a professional live violin player for your wedding day can give your event a special elegant touch and entertain your guests with impressive music. Live string entertainment is quite popular with weddings today and both modern and classical songs can be played. A violin player can also accompany a duo, trio or quartet. Live music can be played while your guests enter, during the bridal procession or entrance, and while your guests mingle at the cocktail hour.
It starts with deciding what kind of professional musician(s) you would like to hire. Do you want a solo musician like maybe a violin player? Or maybe a cellist or harpist? Would you like a duo, a violin player and cello player? Or maybe even a trio or quartet. Sometimes if you get a duo or trio, you can let one player play where the guest center in the other players play where your guests gather.
Then you will want a reputable company with a track record for providing consistent high-quality entertainment without fail. This eliminates the risk of someone not showing up.
On our OMG website, all the different artists are sorted so you can take a quick look, watch a few videos, then ask us if they are available on your date. Once you decide, a contract is signed, 25% deposit is paid and you are all set. Booking the actual artist or artists with us can take as little as 5 or 10 minutes.