Nashville Solo Guitar
Our elite performer John Scott Evans is the perfect choice for high-end events and weddings. A former Cirque Du Soleil musician and Warner Brothers recording artist, he has performed everywhere from Madison Square Garden in New York to the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. His musical performance is guaranteed to add the right touch of class and elegance to your event.
John has over a decade of experience playing live solo guitar for weddings, live entertainment events, private events, and corporate events in Southern California. His repertoire includes classical and contemporary music and is well-versed in Top 40’s music.
John's past performances
Accepts the Following
Book local musicians in Southern California with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking artists or musicians from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of 100+ professional musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
Yes! We are here to help you find the right musician for your event. With Ocdamia Music Group, you can choose from over 100 musicians. For weddings and events, we recommend that you decide based on your guest count. Here’s our rule of thumb: for events with less than 100 guests- solo musician, 150 guests- duo, 200 guests-trio, and 200 and more guests- quartet. You can also check out our website to know more about our artists.
Live music is a big part of events but some cities impose noise restrictions. Often, event venues have a noise ordinance that is implemented after 10 pm. Our musicians and DJs are familiar with these rules and comply with them.
All our artists and musicians have a collection of performance videos that you can view on our youtube channel. To see their videos, click HERE. We try to post videos that capture a musician’s performance at an event so our clients can have an idea of how they would perform at their own event without having to see them perform live.
We accommodate out-of-state performances and bookings. For these types of arrangements we do require that the client provides airfare and accommodation for our musicians and artists. Meals must also be provided per diem.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.