Violin Guitar Duo | Mathias & Levi
Playing music from both ends of the spectrum, our Violin and Guitar Modern Duo has been serenading our clients at weddings, live entertainment events, corporate events, and special events for over 5 years. Mathias and Levi are outstanding musicians sure to delight you and your guests with a live performance. Their music genre ranges from classical music to contemporary hits, making them a perfect choice for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hour, luncheons, and dinner reception. They also accommodate customized playlist and song requests.
Get to know more about our Modern Duo:
Mathias has over 30 years of violin training in the areas of orchestral, contemporary, jazz, fusion, rock, trance, drum & bass and blues. He is a graduate from the Berklee College of Music with a B.M. in Film Scoring and has additional studies from the San Francisco Conservatory and California State University, Fullerton. On screen, Mathias has performed and appeared for video showcased at the Grand Ole Opry and has opened up for prestigious names such as Brad Paisley, Toby Keith, Rascal Flatts, Josh Turner, and the legendary Glen Campbell.
Levi, a solo guitarist in Southern California, was born and raised in Huntington Beach, CA, where he acquired a taste for surfing and music. At an early age he found great enjoyment experimenting on various instruments with his Grandpa James. Through his church, he developed further as a musician after picking up the guitar at the age of 12. Guitar is his primary instrument, but he plays over 10 different instruments including drums, voice, mandolin, trombone, and accordion. Levi went on to graduate in 3 ½ years from Biola University, earning his degree in Music in Worship. While he was there, he received several awards for performance and composition.
Levi is now located in Murrieta, CA, where he lives with his wife Megan and cats, Taco and Carl. Some of his biggest musical influences include John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson, Taylor Swift, Antoine Dufour, Andy McKee, and Tommy Emmanuel. He enjoys playing live at weddings, live entertainment events, corporate functions, and other private events. He plays a variety of music genres perfect for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hour, dinner reception, galas, and other special occasions.
Secure String Duo Backed 24/7 in Southern California
Booking the Modern Duo from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our pool of professional violin and guitar players and local musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
In the event that the hired violin guitar duo or any members of the Modern Duo cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
We guarantee that your violin and guitar duo booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book and hire local modern duo for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
The Modern Duo's Past Performances
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
There are a lot of instruments that go well with the violin, such as the piano, cello, and guitar. Our Modern Duo features a unique combination of violin and guitar music. Our duo mostly plays acoustic violin and guitar music that is both soothing and romantic.
There are a variety of instruments that sound good together. However, one instrument duet that has been popular with our clients is the Modern Duo. A unique violin and guitar duo, our Modern Duo produces the perfect harmony of classical and acoustic music.
The Modern Duo is a two-member group with a violinist and guitarist. Thus, they do not need a large amount of space. We do recommend that a space that fits two chairs, two music stands, speakers, and amplifiers be allotted for our Modern Duo.
Technically speaking, contemporary music refers to any music created after the year 1945. However, it is loosely used to refer to music that is current and relevant. For example, our Modern Duo specializes in modern, contemporary music, meaning they often play pieces that are current instead of classical pieces.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
What our past clients say
- 4-Hours Maximum Booking
- Audio System Included
- Background Stationary Playing
- Can play 2 or more Instruments
- Can travel up to 100+ miles
- Celebrity Star Collaboration
- Orchestra Symphony Membership
- Strolling/Upbeat Performance
- Worldwide Tour Experience