Mariachi Trio for Hire
Our Mariachi Trio for hire is a father, mother and daughter team based in Los Angeles ready to serenade you and your guests with traditional Mexican music and modern hits according to your preference. They perform wearing the traditional Mariachi garb, called the Charro suit. They provide live music and entertainment to quiceaneras, weddings, corporate functions, and other private events in Southern California. Our Mariachi Trio will definitely add color and a traditional flair to your event!
Our Mariachi Trio is led by Aurelio Reyes, a native of Chiapas, Mexico. Earning the nickname, Troubadour from the Southeast, Aurelio has performed in various radio and TV programs, recorded a full album, and went on several local and international tours. After moving to the US, Aurelio began to play as a solo musician in restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and private events, usually accompanying himself on guitar, singing along to pistas (recorded background tracks) of his own and other composers’ music, or performing with a live mariachi ensemble. His music has been featured in a couple of independent films, commercials, and television series.
Mariachi Trio's past performances
Accepts the Following
Secure Mariachi Trio Backed 24/7 in Southern California
Booking Local Mariachi Trio from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our pool of professional Mariachi Band in Southern California, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
In the event that the Mariachi Trio or any member of the Local Mariachi Band cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
We guarantee that your Mariachi Trio is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Booking your Mariachi Trio for your wedding and special event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and local live musicians for hire!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
A Mariachi band is a musical group that specializes in traditional Mexican Music. It can be as small as a group of three musicians (mariachi trio) to more than twenty musicians. Our Mariachi Trio plays for weddings, Quinceaneras, baptisms, birthdays, funerals, and other events. We also accommodate requests to provide music for traditional customs such as waking up a loved one to music and serenading them throughout the day.
Mariachi music is an important part of Mexican culture and heritage. It is the music that is played at significant life events such as weddings, Quinceaneras, baptisms, birthdays, funerals, etc. Thus it reflects a facet of Mexican culture and community. Lastly, the music continues to influence and shape their identity.
Anyone can argue that their favorite mariachi song is the best, however these are the songs that come highly requested by our clients: El Rey, Guantanamera, Cuando, Cuando, Cuando, Cielito Lindo, and Mexico Lindo Y Querido.
The direct Spanish translation of singer is cantate or cantor, however, traditional Mexican bands are called Mariachi. Often a group of more than three musicians, it includes a singer, violin, vihuela, guitar, and other wind instruments.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.