Ben's past performances
Accepts the Following
Book Acoustic/Electric Guitar player in Los Angeles with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking acoustic/electric guitar player from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of professional solo guitar player in Los Angeles, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your solo guitar player in Los Angeles booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
In the event that an artist or musician cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
A classical guitarist plays a classical guitar instead of an acoustic or electric guitar. Considered as one of the oldest forms of guitar, a classical guitar uses nylon strings instead of steel strings. Ben, our Los Angeles acoustic-electric guitarist is also a classical guitarist.
A rhythm guitarist provides both rhythm and harmony of the song. However, the extent or majority of the music played depends on the needs of the band. However, the rhythm guitarist is an important part of a band and can play alone too.
A classical guitarist can play a wide range of music, not just classical music. This includes jazz music, pop music, or even rock music. For classical music, popular pieces include compositions by Bach, Piazsolla, Vivaldi and many others. There are also a huge number of pop music that are available for classical guitarists.
If due to unforeseen events an artist cancels a booking, Ocdamia Music Group will find a substitute musician who can play the same type of music at your event, even if the cancellation happens a day before the appointment. We have over 100 musicians in our team, so we can find a replacement right away.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.