local piano player
Alan, a prolific songwriter and composer, has been featured in various studio recordings and has performed in resorts and a variety of dining and entertainment venues from across the country including Guerney’s Inn, The St. Petersburg Yacht Club. Casa Romantica, La Traviata, and The Ebell of Los Angeles.
Alan represented the songs of Bacharach/David and Joe Raposo. He has also arranged and produced studio recordings for major labels and supervised music for network television programs, including “21 Jump Street” and “Rags to Riches.”
Other than writing music, Alan enjoys playing piano at weddings — for ceremony and cocktail hour– and private and corporate events. His piano style is rich, full and rhythmic. It’s a perfect soundtrack for celebration.
Alan's past performances
Accepts the Following
Book local musicians in Southern California with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking artists or musicians from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of 100+ professional musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
A pianist does not need too long to set up, especially if there is a piano on-site. If no piano is available at the venue, please advise us so we can bring our own keyboard. Our pianist for hire will bring a portable keyboard with them. Set up takes a few minutes but it is our policy that musicians arrive an hour to 45 minutes before the event.
A pianist is suitable for both formal and casual events. For casual events, jazz pianists and contemporary pianists are a good choice, while classical pianists work well for formal settings.
A pianist does not need plenty of equipment as long as there is a piano in the venue/location. For venues that do not have a piano, the client is advised to either rent a piano from a third-party provider or inform our musicians so we can bring a portable piano to the event. A portable piano needs an electric outlet and we will bring our own speakers.
Yes, our pianist can accompany a wedding singer. We ask that you send in details for the song, i.e. the music sheet, in advance. Then on the day of the event, our pianist will arrive at the location 45 minutes to an hour before the appointment to set up and rehearse with the wedding singer.
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.