About The Jazz Quartet
Our Jazz Quartet promises a variety of jazz genres beloved by Filipino jazz enthusiasts and jazz lovers alike. They are extremely talented in playing jazz subgenres such as standards, original, R&B, and fusion. Highly enthusiastic and entertaining, the group is perfect for galas, dinner reception, corporate functions, and other private events that need live music and entertainment. The Los Angeles-based group is led by multi-awarded musical director-composer Winston Raval and features Charmaine Clamor with vocalists Eric Baul and Trina Marana.
Winston Raval was bestowed by the Mannuunuri ng Pelikulang Pilipino with the first Natatanging Gawad Urian in 2018 title to a film scorer. “Raval introduced a new musical idiom to Philippine Cinema,” says MPP. He also received a life-time achievement award from both the San Francisco Filipino-American Jazz Festival and the L.A. based JazzPhil-USA in recognition of his artistry and contribution to Filipino Jazz.
Celebrated by The New York Times as “a gifted vocalist” and by Los Angeles Times as “one of the important and original new jazz singer of the decade,” Filipino-American recording artist and cultural trailblazer Charmaine Clamore has earned her Queen of Jazzipino crown. With three consecutive albums in the Jazz Week World Music Top-20, she simultaneously made Top-5 on both the World and Traditional Jazz radio charts.
Eric Baul is a Los Angeles based baritone who loves to “Jazz mez around.” His repertoire includes an intoxicating concoction of jazz standards and jazzed-up popular and R&B tunes. He has been performing in the L.A. scene for the past decade at venues that include the world famous Catalina Jazz Club and Gardenia Supper Club to name a few.
With roots in soul, R&B and jazz, Trina Marana, a Los Angeles based artist released her debut album in 2015 titled Straight Ahead together with Winston Raval and Eric Baul. She uses her music to help the less fortunate children of the Philippines. She is also being recognized by the Maxx Promo’s as Best Jazz Artist for 2019.
Our Jazz Quartet's past performances
Book Jazz Quartet Band in Southern California with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking Jazz Quartet from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of 100+ professional musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
There can be a variety of instruments in a jazz quartet, but our local jazz quartet band for hire includes a pianist, 2 singers, and an instrumentalist such as a violinist or double bassist. Our jazz quartet specializes in standard jazz and jazz fusion music.
Our live jazz band quartet can play a wide repertoire of music but we welcome music requests for specials events such as product launches. If there is a theme and a specific musical piece for the product launch event, please let us know in advance so our musicians can learn the piece.
An office party is a fun and exciting event. To create an exciting and fun party for your company, we recommend that you prepare good food, a great venue, and of course live music from OMG! We recommend our jazz band for hire for these events. With their talent and years of experience performing for events, your guests will definitely have a wonderful time!
Our musicians are often dressed in a formal all-black attire for events. However, if you would like them to dress according to a certain theme, let us know and our musicians will gladly accommodate your request.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 50% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.