Kole's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
Most of the songs are between 3 to 4 minutes long. A 45-minute set is about 12 to 15 songs. But we recommend that you pick at least 20 songs, just in case our Los Angeles Live Saxophonists need to play longer for whatever reason.
Our Saxophonist in Los Angeles can play pretty much anything but based on our experience, the cocktail hour setlist should be more of an upbeat song. Here is our list of suggestions for the Cocktail Hour setlist.
Live music is needed from the very beginning of guests arrival (Prelude) at the ceremony site, then followed by the proper ceremony which typically lasts about 30 to 45 minutes, then postlude music as guests congratulating the newlyweds. The next event is the cocktail hour which needs to play more upbeat songs to keep the guests entertained while having hors d’oeuvres. The dinner background music is equally important as live music for the kickoff dancing. Feel free to browse our song suggestions from prelude to postlude, cocktail hour to kick-off dancing, and all these events can be covered by our Los Angeles Solo Saxophonist.