Jazz Trio for Hire
Our Jazz Trio for hire is comprised of a saxophonist, keyboardist, and double bassist, all masters of the style. They play standard jazz music and other subgenres, from smooth jazz or contemporary jazz. They provide live jazz music and entertainment in Southern California, including Los Angeles, Orange County, Ventura County, and San Bernardino County.
Our Jazz trio for hire is the perfect choice for cocktail hour music, luncheon or dinner reception music, and dance music. Their suave performance will definitely make your guests swoon!
Jason Roberts, California based saxophonist and composer, is a graduate of the New England Conservatory of Music. During his time at NEC, he had the privilege of studying with Danilo Perez, Jerry Bergonzi, and George Garzone, among others.
Meet the Jazz Trio Leader: Jason is the leader of several jazz and top 40s groups, and has performed at many highly acclaimed venues, including NJPAC’s Victoria Theatre, Ryles Jazz Club, Jordan Hall, The Beehive, and the Red Bank Jazz Festival. In addition to performing all over the country, Jason has over 11 years of experience working as a professional musician for Holland America and Carnival, playing tenor saxophone, alto saxophone, clarinet, flute, and piano, on board elite 5 star vessels throughout North, Central and South America, Asia, Africa, French Polynesia, Australia, and the Caribbean.
When Jason isn’t performing, he spends his time teaching saxophone, clarinet, flute, piano, music theory, composition, improvisation, and music production, in Orange County, California.
Jazz Trio's past performances
Accepts the Following
Book local musicians in Southern California with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking Jazz Trio musicians from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of 100+ professional musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your Jazz Trio booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
A jazz trio is often composed of different instrumentalists, depending on the specialty of the group. OMG’s jazz trio for hire consists of a saxophonist, keyboardist, and a double bassist. They specialize in playing standard jazz music and other subgenres of jazz including smooth and contemporary jazz.
The double bass is the biggest stringed instrument in the orchestra. It was called a double bass due to the fact that it could double the bass line with its deep and loud sound. The double bass is also popular in jazz and classical music.
For outdoor events, we recommend 3000 to 4000 watt generators, especially for live music during cocktail hour by our Jazz trio. However, if you would like to play live music with a DJ, it is best to consult them if you need more power.
Yes, our Los Angeles jazz band brings their own portable PA system with them to events. They arrive an hour to 45 minutes early to set up their equipment before the appointment/schedule. We do request that you provide an electric plugin or outlet where we could connect our equipment.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.