About Brian | Jazz Pianist for Hire
Brian is a versatile pianist and bandleader based in Southern California. He has a passion for playing a wide range of music, from Latin Jazz to the Great American Songbook. He is also an accomplished composer and arranger.
Brian began his musical studies at a young age. He attended Chapman University, where he earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Music. He then went on to earn a Master’s Degree in Music Performance from Cal State Fullerton.
Brian has played at some of the most prestigious venues in Southern California, including Herb Albert’s Vibrato Jazz Grille, The Coach House, and The Canyon Club. He has also toured internationally, performing in Europe and Asia.
In addition to his live performances, Brian is also an active recording artist. He has released two albums, “Beneath the Blue” and “The View From Here.” His music has been featured on television shows and commercials.
Brian is a sought-after performer for weddings, corporate events, and private parties. He is known for his ability to customize his performances to fit the needs of any event. He is also a great collaborator, and he enjoys working with other musicians to create new and exciting music.
If you are looking for a talented and versatile pianist for your next event, Brian is the perfect choice. He is sure to provide you with a memorable and enjoyable performance.
Brian's past performances
Book local Jazz Pianist in Southern California with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking artists or musicians from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of professional musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
In the event that an artist or musician cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
The songs that make it to the top of our list include: Can’t Help Falling in Love by Kina Grannis, A Thousand Years by Christina Perri, and Marry Me by Train. These are just some of the songs that make it to our top three but there are plenty of other popular songs. Our jazz pianist for hire, Winston, has these songs memorized by heart.
The type of music that a pianist will play depends heavily on your preferences, however, some pianists have specialties. For example, Winston, our jazz piano player based in Los Angeles, specializes in Jazz music but can play a variety of songs, such as ballads, pop songs, and many others.
A pianist does not need plenty of space to perform, however, a piano needs to be present in the venue. You can opt to rent a piano from a third-party provider if there is no piano at the location or let us know so our pianist can bring a portable keyboard to the event. A space for a portable keyboard, chair, and audio equipment will be sufficient.
It is important to choose a pianist who is musically trained and educated and shows good professional behavior. It is also a plus if the pianist specializes in the music genre of your choosing. Many pianists have specialization in various fields of music, best Filipino Jazz Pianist, Winston, specializes in Jazz and Filipino music fusion.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 50% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.