Adi is a saxophonist, composer and band leader based in Los Angeles. Acquiring a sound foundation in Jazz, Adi expands his musical reach to genres such as Funk, Rock, R&B, EDM and traditional Norden Aftican music. His large musical spectrum allows him to not only provide innovative value to various projects but to also pass on his knowledge to up and coming generations.
Adi balances his busy schedule between studio sessions, live shows, his own project (LATCH) and of course teaching. He is a band member in a variety of projects such as Colin Hay (Men at Work) Josephe e-shine, Waking Jericho, Fehn Ben-chemsi Gnawa. In addition, Adi serves as a regular member and arranger of the famous “Ultimate Jam Night” at the Whisky a Go Go.
Adi holds a BA in Saxophone Performance from the Jerusalem Academy of Music. Teaching plays a very important role in Adi’s life and over the last 8 years he led school music divisions and bands to excellent results with great satisfaction.
Adi's past performances
Book local musicians in Southern California with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking artists or musicians from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of 100+ professional musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
Yes, our musicians can dress according to your theme. Please let us know in advance so we can prepare. For weddings with no theme, our musicians arrive in a black suit (men) or a black dress (women). Our saxophone player for weddings, Arte, arrives dressed in a black suit for standard events.
Before booking a saxophone player for weddings and events, it is advisable to watch videos of his/her performances and take note of the style and music that he/she plays. It might also be helpful to look up client reviews and other important details about the saxophonist. Arte has years of experience performing in different venues and he also teaches students. To learn more about our saxophonist Arte, check out his musician page on our website.
Our solo saxophone player for wedding receptions has years of experience playing for weddings and events so a rehearsal is not necessary. All you need to do is choose a song for the first dance and our saxophonist will play it for you on your wedding day.
Saxophones are popular in Jazz music due to the instrument’s flexibility and wide range of notes. This enabled saxophone players to improvise and blend in with jazz music. The saxophone also creates a rich sound that fits perfectly with jazz music. Arte, our saxophone player specializes in Jazz music.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 50% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.