About DJ Pez
David is a professional DJ and Music Producer with over 15 years of experience. He splits his time between working in the studio, DJ residencies, and performing at exclusive events. David has over a decade of DJ experience, providing live music and entertainment to hundreds of clients. He is known for his great mixing skills and professional service.
Being both an accredited DJ and music producer, he has extensive knowledge on the music industry and knows how to get the most out of it. David has owned his own recording studio and has worked in major studios all across the country, producing remix work for major record companies world-wide. As a DJ he has played at numerous clubs in New York, Miami, Tampa, Los Angeles & Palm Springs. Currently based in Southern California, he also enjoys playing at weddings, corporate events, and other special events.
DJ Pez's past performances
Book local musicians in Southern California with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking local wedding DJ/Emcee from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of 100+ professional musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
Wedding DJ services does not only include playing music during the reception but they are also Emcees for the program. A DJ also provides sound equipment and can also provide lighting equipment. Most importantly, the DJ ensures that the program runs smoothly.
A wedding DJ stays during the entire reception, including the dance kick-off. A typical wedding reception takes 4-5 hours, and the DJ often stays longer than that. This time includes setting up and taking down the equipment, making sure that the equipment is in good working condition, and most importantly, ensuring that your guests are having fun!
All DJs have different style of DJ-ing or MC-ing a wedding, but it all boils down to these basics: an organized reception program, great music, and a good sound equipment. Being a DJ for a wedding does not only involve music, it also involves different areas including planning, setting up, and hosting.
Yes, we recommend hiring a professional DJ and MC for your wedding. A DJ is not only responsible for playing music to entertain your guests, they also are responsible in making sure that the program goes off without a hitch. The DJ also provides music equipment, and possibly lighting equipment to your wedding reception.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.