About The Candia Band | Hire Local Bands
Our Variety Band regularly performs at numerous venues in Southern California and Las Vegas including Downtown Disney Walk, The Mirage and M Resort Casinos in Las Vegas, The Kodak Theatre, Belasco Theatre, The House Of Blues. They also regularly perform at casinos in Southern California and Las Vegas which include San Manuel Casino, Morongo, Pechanga Casino, Agua Caliente, Harrah’s Casino, music festivals, and private and corporate events.
The Candia Band has been playing together for over 15 years, making them a top choice for live music and entertainment. They can be configured from 6 to 9 pieces including a sound engineer. They have a wide range of music genres including Pop, Top 40’s, and Rock music. Their members have a great working relationship, translating to an awesome performance. Our Live Band is a great choice if you are looking to throw an entertaining, high-energy party!
They are also a Live Wedding Band and would love to be at your wedding!
For Wedding Reception Music:
They can accommodate 3 special requests outside our repertoire list for the following:
Couple’s First Dance
Mother & Son Dance
Father & Daughter Dance
For dinner background music, they normally play Jazz with a solo saxophone or duo. For the Dance kick-off part, they perform Top 40’s, contemporary, & modern music. They can also customize the music selection according to your liking.
Our Variety Band's past performances
Secure Local Live Band Backed 24/7 Southern California
Booking artists or musicians from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our pool of professional musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your local wedding live band is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
In the event that the live band or any members of the band cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
Book live band music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
A live band often costs anywhere between $2500 to over $5000 depending on the size of the band, their expertise, and experience. Smaller bands, often a group of three musicians, tend to cost less than bigger bands (a typical size of four). Our live band, the Candia band, is a six-piece band including a sound engineer that provides live music entertainment for weddings, corporate events and other special events.
A live band is often composed of guitarists, bassists, and a drummer. The musicians could also double as vocalists. Our Candia Band is a variety dance live band with a guitarist, bassist, keyboardist, drummer, and two vocalists.
It depends on your music preferences, however, keep in mind that DJ will only be able to play recorded while a live band will play live music. There is a big difference between live music and recorded music. We especially recommend our live band for wedding reception, the Candia Band. They play music for the event and continue until the dance kick-off.
It varies according to the contract, however, it is advisable to hire a band for three or more hours. Our live music wedding band, the Candia Band, has a minimum booking of four hours. This ensures that you and your guests will be entertained non-stop at your event!
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 50% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.