Hire Harpists Near Me
Amber has the beautiful ability to make the harp sing and is known for her grace and musicality. With over 20 years of professional performing experience, she has charmed audiences in both the national and international scenes. Amber keeps a full schedule and often appears as a soloist, plays in local orchestras in Southern California, teaches private harp lessons, provides harp music weekly for the Saturday Tea at The Langham Huntington in Pasadena and for a weekend brunch in Rancho Palos Verdes, freelances at various live entertainment events in the Los Angeles Area, and provides Harp Music Therapy twice weekly at Huntington Memorial Hospital in Pasadena.
An accomplished harpist, Amber holds both a Bachelor (summa cum laude) and a Master of Music in Harp Performance (APU), as well as an Artist Certificate.
Amber enjoys playing music as a solo harpist at weddings, corporate functions, and private events. She frequently performs at weddings during ceremonies and cocktail hour, playing beloved classics, contemporary hits, and pop favorites.
Amber's past performances
Accepts the Following
Book harp player in Los Angeles with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking harp player in Los Angeles from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of professional local solo harpist, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your solo harp player booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
In the event that a solo harp player cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
A harpist is a musician who plays the harp. A harp is a stringed instrument that is triangular in shape and is made primarily out of wood. Harpists can play solo or with an orchestra, and they play primarily classical and contemporary music. A harpist can also provide music at weddings, just like our wedding harpist, Amber.
A harp or a harpist can play a variety of music genres. Primarily a classical instrument, a harp music often plays soft melodies with a light quality. This is best heard when playing classical pieces such as Pachelbel’s Canon in D and Bach’s Prelude No. 1 in C. Love songs also sound beautiful when played with a harp.
A harpist is suitable for a variety of events, both formal and casual. Light background music, such as harp music, is recommended during cocktail hour or prelude as it sets the tone for the event. It can also be played during dinner reception as background music.
A harpist does not need a lot of space. A nice corner or a small space that fits a harp, audio equipment, and the musician is enough.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.