About Tal | Harpist Los Angeles
From the Sabon theater in Beverly Hills California, to the Hieichal, Hatarbut in Israel and all the way to the corridors and halls of the Vatican in Italy, Tal’s beautiful notes have echoed throughout these hallowed venues enticing the ears of her adoring audiences yearning for more.
Her extensive orchestra experience as a soloist harpist prepared her for the many gigs to come in her continuously thriving musical career.
Tal’s melodic harp expression is both classical and elegant, impressive and desired by her admirers worldwide. Her beautiful harp playing is perfect for that elegant cocktail party, or for the wedding entrance procession as the beautiful bride makes her way down the aisle.
Check out her beautifully played and classical harp live performances with her YouTube links and you’ll instantly see why her custom signature style would be the perfect elegant touch for your wedding entrance song, wedding ceremony, and cocktail hour entertainment or private event.
Tal's past performances
Book local harpist in Los Angeles with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking local solo harpist in Los Angeles from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of professional local harpists, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your solo harpist is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
In the event that a solo harpist Los Angeles cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
A typical pedal harp weighs between 80 to 90 pounds while a lever harp generally weighs lighter. Often times a pedal harp needs to be transported using larger vehicles while a lever harp is smaller and fits most cars. However, a full-size harp has musical benefits, creating a richer sound and can play most classical pieces.
Yes, a harp can be amplified using a harp pick-up that is attached to the harp. It can also be amplified using a microphone, however, there is a possibility of feedback. We recommend using a harp pick-up instead of a microphone for better quality sound.
A harp and piano sheet music are fairly similar. You can play piano sheet music on the harp but there you can tweak it a little to suit the harp. There are differences on how the music is read but most of the time a piano piece can be played on the harp.
Although a harp is a classical instrument, it can be suited to play both modern and contemporary music. The music piece can be arranged for the harp to play current music. However, the music will still have a distinct harp sound that is light, airy, and ethereal. We have the best harpist in Los Angeles who plays Disney tunes, pop and other genres.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 50% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.