Ian is a professional live guitarist and experienced wedding musician handling most special events in Los Angeles and the rest of Southern California. And such events range from weddings, and corporate functions to household gatherings. In addition to special events, he also works with managers and owners of restaurants, hotels, and other establishments who understand the importance of customer satisfaction. And in fact, he has some of the best live music to offer the people of Southern California. So to Ian, it is a privilege and an honor to be able to provide high-quality live music for people of class. However, Ian does take this very seriously, and as a result, he wants to see you happy and excited on the day of your special event.
Please rest assured, the actual sound quality itself is nice and easy on the ears. This is because he uses industry-standard sound-processing equipment. Above all, he can make your event more fun and exciting. You may also custom-tailor your event to suit your needs because all events have their own personality.
Ian's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
Blues can be described as secular folk music created by African Americans from the south in the United States in the early 20th century. Later, around the 1960s, rock n roll would draw upon these blues influences during this music’s development and evolution. Some key people in Blues include BB King, Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Muddy Waters, Buddy Guy, Robert Johnson, John Lee Hooker and Albert King. Rock ‘n’ roll bands like the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, and Led Zeppelin benefited from these influences incorporating this genre into their own music.
Pop music is the most common music played on the radio and in modern culture today. It is the genre that produces the most hits. Some of today’s most famous pop music artists include Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Adele, Elton John, Michael Jackson, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande, and Bruno Mars.
Whether you’re planning a wedding reception, holiday party, or corporate event, OMG’s guitar vocalists like Jack from Temecula can set the tone without breaking your budget. These musicians come with a vast repertoire of songs in a variety of musical genres. So it’s easy to create a setlist that’s perfect for your special occasion! Therefore, when you’re looking for a guitar vocalist just go and book through Ocdamia Music Group (OMG), where you can find the best of the best musicians for your special occasions and events.
For weddings, singing guitarists will be ready to play for any of the following portions: seating of the guests, the bridal procession, signing of the register, the walk-out, & the reception. However, normally, the best time for guitar vocalists to perform is in the afternoon, or evening, when your guests are beginning to relax and mingle. Singing guitarists are excellent at providing smooth background music for a cocktail reception or, alternatively, getting your guests jiving.
There are no reviews yet.