Emily finds her Americana roots in “The Longest Night”
Timeless vocalist and songwriter Emily releases her latest single, “The Longest Night” on March 3rd. The song invokes the experience of sitting with someone in a dark moment, living through the pain together. The desperation and connection between two people comes through as they try just to make it through the night. Its simple, emotive production features a soaring Gretsch solo that gives the track its Americana home. Produced by Tony Serzo and co-written with Brenna Kupferman, “The Longest Night” brings a comfort that rides on the back of the soaring melody.
Emily (she/her) is channeling the femme troubadours of the past with wit and grace. An award-winning Folk/Americana Singer-Songwriter based in LA, Emily’s “mature and feminine voice” [UndergroundHK] captivates listeners— “she is singing with the intelligence and soul of someone beyond her years.” [solcofn] Listeners glimpse Joan Baez and Joni Mitchell, Laura Marling and Brandi Carlile in her timeless, deft vocals. Straddling the old and the new, her songs tell personal stories of struggle, growth, and joy. Emily commands song form by using and breaking traditional structures, and her training in classical voice, Byzantine chant, musical theater, and Greek folk music influence her creative process. Drawn in by her voice, you will find yourself mesmerized by the way that Emily makes you feel.
In 2018, she received the the Delwen and Genevieve Jones Award given to outstanding student musicians. Emily was a Concerto Aria finalist (2018) and has been recognized by NATS in multiple categories (2015, 2016). Her composition for Sarah Ruhl’s play, “Eurydice” was honored with a National Youth Arts award for Outstanding Original Music (2013) and she won Greeks Got Talent in 2011.
Emily's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.