female hip hop violinist los angeles
Yasmeen's past performances
Secure Hip-Hop Violinist Los Angeles Backed 24/7
Booking hip-hop violinist in Los Angeles from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our pool of professional hip hop violinists in Los Angeles, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
In the event that the hired hip hop violinist cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
We guarantee that your hip-hop violinist booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book and hire professional hip hop violinist for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
It is possible, however, singing while playing the violin is quite difficult. It is often by alternating between singing and playing the violin. Booking a violinist/singer at your event is special and can be an amazing experience for you and your guests.
Yes and no. A violin could be used to play the top notes or melody in a piano music sheet, however, it cannot be used to play all the notes in the piano music sheet.
Surprisingly, hip-hop tunes and violin music work well together. Our hip-hop modern violinist, Yasmeen, combines violin music with hip-hop music into one beautiful performance.
Playing backing tracks is important for live hip-hop violinists. The backing track provides the accompaniment to the melody from the violin. It also provides the beat and rhythm to the entire song.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 50% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
You are absolutely amazing! Thank you for doing such an amazing job for Jessica and Fred’s wedding. Everything was beyond perfect.
You played BEAUTIFULLY!
I can’t wait to work with you again!
My hubby and I got married on 10/6/18 in Westminster, CA and we wanted a hip hop violinist. Our wedding planner, Kelly, got in touch with Ocdamia Music Group and Margie was very communicative. We hired violinist, Yasmeen, for our cocktail hour and the few months before our wedding, we were able to put in some songs we would like Yasmeen to play for our cocktail hour. My hubby and I did not get to see Yasmeen up close for her solo violin performance during cocktail hour since we were just in one area for our step and repeat photos. We did hear Yasmeen playing and she sounded pretty awesome! We had requested Yasmeen to play some more modern songs on the violin (like Kendrick-All the Stars etc) and she definitely went above and beyond and is super talented! Our guests definitely enjoyed our cocktail hour! ? Yasmeen is definitely recommended as a solo violinist!