From the O2 Arena to Coachella, from Madison Square Garden to Ultra Music Fest, Ashley is a fresh, unique Hydrid DJ Experience. This female powerhouse Drummer, Percussionist, Vocalist and DJ has been an integral part of Duran Duran, Kanye West, Frank Walker, Tom Morello, Kesha, Cypress Hill) to name a few. Now she takes her energy center stage as Neon Pony and the results are electrifying. Ashley built and designed a Hybrid electronic/accoustic stand up drum kit fully integrated with a light show and DJ Controller which sets her apart from any DJ on the scene.
Early on at only age 15 she played the Vans Warped tour with My Chemical Romance and opened on the Motley Crue, Duran Duran, and Aerosmith on Tour. Since then, Ashley has gone on and collaborated and played with Mark Ronson, Frank Walker, Googoosh, Ana Matronic (Scissor Sisters), Tom Morello (Rage Against The Machine), Alice in Chains, The Hotel Lobby, Filter, Cypress Hill, Perry Ferrell, and Tierra. She played the Sundance Film Festival opening for Iggy Azalea and Skrillex, played the main stage at the LA Pride festival opening for Kesha and played everywhere from Alaska to Brazil.
Ashley has been featured in numerous magazines including Modern Drummer and Drum Magazine is endorsed by Roland Electronics, Sabian, D’Addario, Pro Mark, Evans Drumheads and has been featured in AXS, LA Times, Tom Tom, The Examiner, West Coast EDM, and more.
Ashley is a fresh mix of Live Electro House, Afro, Melodic, Progressive and Soul with an experience that will raise the bar on live shows for years to come. The Neon Pony has arrived.
Ashley's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.