Grace's past performances
Accepts the Following
Secure Local Electric Violinist Backed 24/7 in Southern California
Booking local electric violinist from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our pool of professional electric violinist in Los Angeles, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
In the event that a the electric violinist cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
We guarantee that your solo electric violinist is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Booking your solo electric violinist for wedding, corporate event and other special event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and local live musicians for hire!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
The term acoustic violin refers to the traditional wooden violin that is often used for classical music. It is aptly named acoustic violin because of how the sound is produced. In contrast, an electric violin is often made of a solid material that relies on an amplifier or speaker to be audible.
An electric violin has several differences compared to an acoustic violin as to how it is played. Often, the acoustic violin is shaped differently and could weigh lighter or heavier than an electric violin. Also, the feeling of playing an electric violin differs from the acoustic violin as it has less sound vibrations and is less able to respond to nuances in bowing. The ease if playing an electric violin varies from player to player.
The sound of an electric violin differs from an acoustic violin. Acoustic violins create a sound that is influenced by its hollow structure, creating a sweet sound or a deep sound depending on how it is made. An electric violin, on the other hand, is connected to an external speaker or amplifier and this enables the player to change the sound of the violin or add effects, making it sound like an entirely different instrument.
Choosing a wedding song depends greatly on the couple. We recommend to find a song that that is meaningful to you and resonates with you as a couple. We can help you find the perfect song for your wedding. Head over to our website and take a look at our wedding playlist and choose from thousands of songs in our playlist. We also have song recommendations, so make sure to check it out!
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.