A classically trained an award winning violinist, recording artist, and educator; Tamara is recognized for her prestigious musical talents for the past 20 years. With experience in both classical and pop music, on acoustic and electric violin, she has captivated many with her prowess in violin playing. Having a Master’s degree in Music Performance and Education at the National University of Arts in Ukraine, she has won numerous International Solo and Ensemble competitions across Europe as well. Including being the professional Arranger for the string section for Shayna Rose in 2020 and producing other independent albums over a variety of styles. Having toured across Europe as the first violin for the philharmonic symphony orchestra, and running as the professional band leader and principal violinist for the Carnival Cruise Line for a few years, she is the most qualified to fit your needs.
Mrs. Tamara teaches students from around the globe, both in person and virtually, in hopes to encourage the growing passion for music in others. With her exceptional skills, she hopes to impact her audience and students to better understand how music can make the world a more kind and caring place. In her free time, she enjoys yoga and traveling.
Tamara's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.