Tamara is an accomplished and award-winning electric Violinist that wears many hats. Her master’s degree in music performance certifies her commitment to her art but would only mark the beginning of her illustrious musical career.
Tamara would go on to win numerous international solo and ensemble competitions, take on the role of first violin for the Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra in Europe while touring followed by a role as professional band leader for Carnival cruise lines. A true entertainer’s job requires the highest levels of energy, personality, work ethic, and enthusiasm.
Tamara’s exceptional skills as a professional live violinist have captivated audiences worldwide. This makes her an easy choice for your live wedding or event music entertainment.
Tamara's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
A pop violinist plays more popular music hits where a classic violin player may focus more on the classical genre of music.
The electric violin is an exciting and innovative violin equipped with an electronic output for its sound. This allows the sound to be amplified and processed differently to include delay, chorus, reverb, distortion and other cool effects. An electric violin can be compared to an electric guitar and how it is different from an acoustic hollow bodied guitar.
Generally, the first violinist plays the most demanding compositions in the orchestra and is typically the best violin player of the violin group. The first violinist is also referred to as a concertmaster.
Yes, the academic title is called a M.M. or M. Mus. the first graduate degree in music awarded by universities and conservatories.