Artist's Bio & Video
Top Djs For Hire in Los Angeles
Are you searching for the best djs in Los Angeles? Meet DJ Tim, a producer and musician who creates progressive house anthems with his violin, piano & more!
About Tim - dj with live instruments wedding
Tim is an electronic music producer & DJ currently bringing his euphoria-drenched melodies to the global stage. His style blurs the line between progressive and melodic house as he weaves enchanted sound design to death-defying drops.
Based in Los Angeles, the highly energetic artist has been igniting dancefloors with his mesmerizing melodies for some time now. He got his start in music from a young age when he picked up the violin, piano, saxophone, and accordion. Years later he delved deep into the world of production and started crafting uplifting electronic anthems that push the boundaries of what’s possible in the genre.
Tim has released a number of original singles that have seen him grow a steady following worldwide, not to mention his jaw-dropping remix of Pink Floyd’s “Another Brick in the Wall”. With such talent and a sheer determination to push out the most innovative house soundtracks possible, it’s easy to see that we’re going to be seeing more of Tim in the near future.
Tim's past performances
Book local DJ/Emcee in Southern California with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking looking DJ/Emcee from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of professional DJs, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
Looking for and booking a DJ is now done completely online. We recommend looking for a local DJ in your area to lessen travel costs. For weddings in southern california, check out our SoCal wedding DJ Emcee Rob! He has played at hundreds of events, and he is sure to get the party started!
A DJ emcee for weddings often cost approximately $1000 and up. It often depends on the area, their expertise and experience, and other factors. A DJ often brings his own equipment with him, hosts the wedding reception, and plays music during the dance kick-off.
It really depends on the DJ of your choice. Often, popular MC and DJ for weddings are booked way ahead in advance as they can only accommodate one wedding per day. We recommend that you book your preferred DJ in advance to ensure their availability on your wedding date.
At OMG, we make it easier for our clients to book DJs and musicians for events. We have our own youtube channel for you to experience our music and performances in the comfort of your own home. However, if you would like to schedule a meeting or conference call with our DJ, let us know and we will arrange it for you.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 50% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.