Born and raised in Chicago and now lives in Southern California. Rick has always wanted to capture an audience with his passion for music since he was 8 years old. At the age of 14 he was given his first tool to make that happen when he picked up the saxophone. Over twenty years later, he has developed his voice as his second tool to continue his life long dream.
THE SAX: This artist is driven by a passionate, direct approach that make up for something more than just a skilled instrumentalist. When Rick plays his saxophone he focuses on the feeling. Music is first and foremost an expression. It’s about the energy that gets released in a room, when musicians can create just that perfect vibe, that feel and that charisma, which in a moment feeds back to the audience, whose response goes back to the band, just like a spark.
THE VOICE: And then he takes the microphone… Everything that he has ever known about music through his saxophone, has now seamlessly switched gears and redirected to his lips and vocal chords. What you hear is a controlled full-range voice with power, sweetness, tonality, flexibility, smoothness, and style that is awe inspiring.
Rick's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
This depends on who the saxophone player you book, but with OMG, we hire experienced seasonal professional saxophone players with a history of reliability. They also have larger repertoires of music. Let us know your favorite songs 30 days before the event and they can learn them for you at no additional charge. If an arranger is needed to write out the song for the saxophone player, there may be an additional fee but this is very rare.
Wedding Sax players are quite popular, highly in demand, and commonly booked for wedding cocktail hours and receptions. People love saxophone players because they can create great environments for dancing, or more relaxed easy listening moods for cocktail hours.
Yes, A professional saxophone player can accompany a live band, work with a keyboard or piano player, a percussionist or drummer, or guitar player.
Yes, in fact saxophonist is one of the most indemand instrument to be booked to collab with a DJ. But if you book Rick, you don’t need to book any other DJ because he is also a great and amazing DJ in Southern California.