About DJ/Emcee Larry
Larry is a premier mobile disc jockey, photo booth rental, and lighting service provider in Southern California. His specialties include weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and corporate events. He personally performs as an exclusive event entertainer, offering DJ and emcee services. He uses state-of-the-art sound equipment, including Apple computers, MegaSeg mixing software, QSC audio and Chauvet lighting for a top-notch entertainment experience.
- Mobile Disc Jockey & Master of Ceremonies
- Interactive social media photo booth
- Intelligent LED uplighting
- Gobo spotlights with customized images
- Projector & eight-foot screen with video
- Audio/Visual slideshows
Larry's past performances
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
Booking Local DJ/Emcee from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our pool of professional local DJ/Emcee for hire in Southern California, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your Local DJ/Emcee is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book your DJ/Emcee for weddings and special events with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists/DJ/Emcee and local live musicians for hire!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
You can now find and book DJs for weddings and events online. Ocdamia Music Group provides DJs for weddings and events in Southern California. Booking a DJ with OMG is easy. Just go to our website, choose from our network of DJs, check for their availability, and book them for your event in a few clicks!
Although hiring a DJ may be helpful in making sure that music is played seamlessly during the ceremony, live music can transform a simple wedding ceremony into a magical one. Hiring live musicians such as a string quartet, a modern duo, or a solo musician, has distinct benefits. It can create an ambience that can turn the ceremony into a musical experience, and it has the ability to bring out emotions in people in a way that recorded music can’t.
It is best to hire a DJ several months before the wedding. Hiring a DJ months ahead of the wedding gives you and the DJ enough time to plan and decide on the music, incorporate the music into the program, and identify the audio equipment needed for the venue.
Some couples reserve a table for the crew and staff, however, this depends upon your arrangement with the DJ. We recommend that our clients prepare a meal for the DJ if the appointment/event exceeds four hours. However, we advise that you consult the DJ or the provider if they require a meal.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 50% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.